empireinblood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
COMBAT RESOURCES
Photobucket
Time Until Next Post
Resources
Photobucket
Photobucket
Zone Chart
Zone1 (East end, hallway outside the chamber): Double doors leading in to the hallway can be shut and bolted from the inside of the chamber.:
OCCUPY: Midnorton

Zone2 (Eastern half of the audience chamber): This is the main floor of the chamber, where all of the cultists have convened. It is literally a throng of men, and so moving into Zone3 would require an AGI check of 25 or more to avoid being pulled down and trampled by the crowd:
OCCUPY: Valaren, Skyler

Zone3 (Western half of the audience chamber): Here there is a raised platform, where there is an altar beneath a giant golden statue that is suspended in mid-air.:
OCCUPY: Masked CULT LEADER, Pregnant woman, Artimus, Garvan

Difficulty Ratings
Photobucket

Artimus in sulkport

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Artimus

Artimus

Reknown : 8

Character sheet
HP:
Artimus in sulkport Left_bar_bleue15/21Artimus in sulkport Empty_bar_bleue  (15/21)
EXP:
Artimus in sulkport Left_bar_bleue1375/5000Artimus in sulkport Empty_bar_bleue  (1375/5000)
WEAPONS:

Artimus in sulkport Empty
PostSubject: Artimus in sulkport   Artimus in sulkport I_icon_minitime30.08.12 10:59

Artimus Seeks out

a hand mirror. or something equivelant to signal

a horse and saddle.

asks the shop keeper if he has anything special or that might catch his eye.

Artimus looks for something about the size of the Geiss Crest and a sack to put it in.

Artimus attempts to keep his identity secret
Back to top Go down
Lore Keeper
Admin
Lore Keeper

Reknown : 9

PostSubject: Re: Artimus in sulkport   Artimus in sulkport I_icon_minitime04.09.12 21:32

A large storehouse with an overview of the harbour boasted a large wooden sign reading "Orfus General Goods and Proprietorship of All Items Great and Small". It seemed wordy, but the mariner and the fisherman strode through the double wooden doors and found themselves in a large storehouse with crates and barrels of goods displayed for the teeming denizens of Sulkporte to peruse.

Quickly, Artimus found:

Simple hand mirror, for 1 gold piece
Leather Sack, 1 gold piece
Decorative wooden wheel, 1 gold piece

Quickly, Garvan found:

flint and tinder, 1 gold piece
basic first aid kid - bandages and antiseptic and sewing needles, 1 gold piece
wine flask, 1 gold piece
tent, 3 gold pieces
harmonica, 1 gold piece
hand mirror, 1 gold piece

==========
Buy? Yes/no
==========

It was mid-afternoon when Garvan and Artimus wandered upon a small stable located on the eastern outskirts of Sulkporte. The great wall that surrounded the town cast a shadow down upon the small breeding yard, and a whiskered man with a pipe toiled in a small fenced-yard where the horses fed upon sacks of oat.

He looked up as they approached, leaning over the fence and offering his hand to shake.

"Evening travellers. Looking for horses are you?"

The mariner made clear their intentions, and the farmer nodded.

"I see. Not many folks buying horses around these parts, lest they're local farmers or aught. I've only the seven you see here left, and after them I'm apt to be closing my doors and joining up with Atton's farmhouse to work as breedmaster outside of town. Wife won't like it much, she's a townie herself and not fond of the outskirts. Too many dangers outside of these wall, she says, wot with wolves and such. Not to mention the rumors of demon worshippers living in the foothills. Chickenshit if you ask me. Chickenshit. But regardless, I'd be keen on selling you horses for a good price, given the state of things. I'd normally sell these 'uns for 120 gold each, being that they're purebred and fine animals."

He pointed to a well-muscled chestnut and a dark-brown spotted stallion.

"For you gentlemen, I'll take 100 even, each, for the beasts. They're not carthorses, mind you. Don't much like being bridled up and hauling. But they're well used to uneven terrain and rocky outcroppings around these parts, so they'll take you where you want to go."

Back to top Go down
https://empireinblood.forumotion.com
Garvan

Garvan

Reknown : 9

Character sheet
HP:
Artimus in sulkport Left_bar_bleue13/22Artimus in sulkport Empty_bar_bleue  (13/22)
EXP:
Artimus in sulkport Left_bar_bleue2775/5000Artimus in sulkport Empty_bar_bleue  (2775/5000)
WEAPONS:

PostSubject: Re: Artimus in sulkport   Artimus in sulkport I_icon_minitime05.09.12 11:34

BUY BUY BUY
Back to top Go down
Artimus

Artimus

Character sheet
HP:
Artimus in sulkport Left_bar_bleue15/21Artimus in sulkport Empty_bar_bleue  (15/21)
EXP:
Artimus in sulkport Left_bar_bleue1375/5000Artimus in sulkport Empty_bar_bleue  (1375/5000)
WEAPONS:

PostSubject: Re: Artimus in sulkport   Artimus in sulkport I_icon_minitime06.09.12 9:05

Artimus nodded his agreement spreading the gold upon the table. gathered his goods and placed the wheel in the sack readying it for the deception to follow.
Back to top Go down
Artimus

Artimus

Character sheet
HP:
EXP:
WEAPONS:

PostSubject: Re: Artimus in sulkport   Artimus in sulkport I_icon_minitime06.09.12 9:21

artimus rolled a few more coin onto the clerks desk for some apples and some oats, and began to get to know his new horse
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Artimus in sulkport   Artimus in sulkport I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Artimus in sulkport
Page 1 of 1