empireinblood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
COMBAT RESOURCES
Photobucket
Time Until Next Post
Resources
Photobucket
Photobucket
Zone Chart
Zone1 (East end, hallway outside the chamber): Double doors leading in to the hallway can be shut and bolted from the inside of the chamber.:
OCCUPY: Midnorton

Zone2 (Eastern half of the audience chamber): This is the main floor of the chamber, where all of the cultists have convened. It is literally a throng of men, and so moving into Zone3 would require an AGI check of 25 or more to avoid being pulled down and trampled by the crowd:
OCCUPY: Valaren, Skyler

Zone3 (Western half of the audience chamber): Here there is a raised platform, where there is an altar beneath a giant golden statue that is suspended in mid-air.:
OCCUPY: Masked CULT LEADER, Pregnant woman, Artimus, Garvan

Difficulty Ratings
Photobucket

Welcome to Valaren

Go down 
+2
Diana
Lore Keeper
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Lore Keeper
Admin
Lore Keeper

Reknown : 9

Welcome to Valaren Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to Valaren   Welcome to Valaren I_icon_minitime13.11.12 12:03

Gentlemen of EIB, please welcome our newest member, the Alchemist Valaren.

Born on one of the sorcerers' islands, Valaren was an extraordinary student. At the age of five, he managed to perfect the art of Iatrochemistry. Choosing a blend of magic and alchemy, his search for eternal life started at a very young age. Valaren has chosen to become a mage through alchemy and for this very reason it was decided he was no longer welcome on the sorcerers' islands.

The years passed by all too quickly as Valaren roamed around the world in search for his Magnum Opus. During these years he has travelled alone, spending long periods of time in solitude. Although his ventures brought him to learn several languages, some of which long forgotten, he is far from a social person.

Valaren is, in his own eyes, a failure. He refers to himself as 'nothing more than an old man'. Although he is still able to control his powers, he feels like he will never be able to fulfill his destiny. That is, not the one he has set for himself.

His journey has taken him to Sulkeporte, spending his days in the Seaspray Tavern. He has heard rumours of a group of occultists in a fortress nearby. Valaren, now becoming of age, is still in search of his destiny. But perhaps his destiny is different than what he thought it was.

Valaren will be joining the posts as of today.

Please give him a warm welcome. Valaren, perhaps you'd care to introduce yourself?

Cheers,

-LK
Back to top Go down
https://empireinblood.forumotion.com
Diana

Diana

Reknown : 3

Character sheet
HP:
Welcome to Valaren Left_bar_bleue0/0Welcome to Valaren Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
EXP:
Welcome to Valaren Left_bar_bleue450/5000Welcome to Valaren Empty_bar_bleue  (450/5000)
WEAPONS:

Welcome to Valaren Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Valaren   Welcome to Valaren I_icon_minitime13.11.12 13:14

Is that the crazy person we just met?
Welcome!
BTW!!! what's with this obsession over this opium sh*t?
it'll ruin your life!!!
Back to top Go down
Lore Keeper
Admin
Lore Keeper

Welcome to Valaren Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Valaren   Welcome to Valaren I_icon_minitime13.11.12 13:24

Haha. You mean the crazy man that Midnorton just seduced?

No lol, not Valaren Razz

-LK
Back to top Go down
Valaren

Valaren

Reknown : 1

Character sheet
HP:
Welcome to Valaren Left_bar_bleue13/13Welcome to Valaren Empty_bar_bleue  (13/13)
EXP:
Welcome to Valaren Left_bar_bleue1675/5000Welcome to Valaren Empty_bar_bleue  (1675/5000)
WEAPONS:

Welcome to Valaren Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Valaren   Welcome to Valaren I_icon_minitime13.11.12 14:37

Awww, being a crazy man would make things so much easier for me... There would be no need to roleplay pig

As for an introduction:

My name is Robbin. I am 23 years old and from The Netherlands. I am currently in the process of moving into my first apartment. I work full-time but find myself with plenty of time for my hobbies. I enjoy playing and watching soccer but a knee-injury has kept me standing on the side-line since August. I have several other hobbies but I won't bore you with all the details.

I am looking forward to joining your session and I hope I can make a contribution to the story. I might need some guidance at first but I'm not afraid to ask or admit my mistakes.

Feel free to ask any questions you wish to see answered and I'll answer them later today.
Back to top Go down
Lore Keeper
Admin
Lore Keeper

Welcome to Valaren Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Valaren   Welcome to Valaren I_icon_minitime13.11.12 14:41

Hey Robbin,

Might as well make it an introduction thread. My name is Andreas, and I'm also 23 from Toronto Canada. This is my 3rd Play-by-Post that I've run via forum, including a D&D 4th edition and a Warhammer Fantasy one that was the predecessor to this version of Empireinblood.

I work in marketing, and I'm planning on launching a new business in the next month or so related to the gaming industry...so I'm excited for that.

Garvan and Artimus are my real-life friends, while Midnorton is an online friend that was part of the D&D play by post (rootsoflegend.darkbb.com) and Skyler is a brand new member/roleplayer that went to my university.

Pleasure to have you sir, hope you'll enjoy your stay.

-LK
Back to top Go down
Diana

Diana

Character sheet
HP:
EXP:
Welcome to Valaren Left_bar_bleue450/5000Welcome to Valaren Empty_bar_bleue  (450/5000)
WEAPONS:

Welcome to Valaren Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Valaren   Welcome to Valaren I_icon_minitime13.11.12 15:38

Heyy
My name is Jonathan, I'm 18 years old =D
1st year Engineering student and first time doing this kind of role playing.
Not sure what else to say... I usually played more online games (League of Legends, Vindictus, etc.) and Magic the Gathering (still do)
But yeahhhh
Gunna be fun!!
Back to top Go down
Garvan

Garvan

Character sheet
HP:
Welcome to Valaren Left_bar_bleue13/22Welcome to Valaren Empty_bar_bleue  (13/22)
EXP:
Welcome to Valaren Left_bar_bleue2775/5000Welcome to Valaren Empty_bar_bleue  (2775/5000)
WEAPONS:

Welcome to Valaren Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Valaren   Welcome to Valaren I_icon_minitime13.11.12 16:54

Welcome!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Midnorton

Midnorton

Reknown : 8

Character sheet
HP:
Welcome to Valaren Left_bar_bleue16/16Welcome to Valaren Empty_bar_bleue  (16/16)
EXP:
Welcome to Valaren Left_bar_bleue950/5000Welcome to Valaren Empty_bar_bleue  (950/5000)
WEAPONS:

Welcome to Valaren Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Valaren   Welcome to Valaren I_icon_minitime13.11.12 19:39

Lets see. My name is Stanley and I am 36. Believe I am the oldest here.

I've been playing D&D since the early 80's starting with oD&D as well as other games. Especially Shadowrun in my high school days.

I use to be a website designer but due to some health issues I am disabled now.
Back to top Go down
Valaren

Valaren

Character sheet
HP:
Welcome to Valaren Left_bar_bleue13/13Welcome to Valaren Empty_bar_bleue  (13/13)
EXP:
Welcome to Valaren Left_bar_bleue1675/5000Welcome to Valaren Empty_bar_bleue  (1675/5000)
WEAPONS:

Welcome to Valaren Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Valaren   Welcome to Valaren I_icon_minitime13.11.12 19:48

Thanks for posting, guys. It's nice to have some insight into my fellow players.

@Skyler, I've actually played League of Legends a lot as well, I've been playing DayZ lately, but I might hop back into LoL when the reset is done.

I'll get started on my first post right now Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Diana

Diana

Character sheet
HP:
EXP:
WEAPONS:

Welcome to Valaren Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Valaren   Welcome to Valaren I_icon_minitime13.11.12 20:18

reset is done
i quit for a bit though...
still for the most part.... because i have to do work for school....
sucks... =/
Back to top Go down
Valaren

Valaren

Character sheet
HP:
EXP:
WEAPONS:

Welcome to Valaren Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Valaren   Welcome to Valaren I_icon_minitime13.11.12 20:36

Yeah, I can see what you mean. My work consists of 4 months of actual work, then 2 months of going to school. The work is a lot of fun, but the schooldays appear to be twice as long (even though they are often shorter).

Well, I made my first post. I hope it was ok. Let me know if I've made any mistakes, I will correct them to make sure I don't hold back the story.
Back to top Go down
Lore Keeper
Admin
Lore Keeper

Welcome to Valaren Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Valaren   Welcome to Valaren I_icon_minitime13.11.12 22:06

Thanks Val, I'll take a look now.

Also, make sure to get an avatar up Wink

-LK
Back to top Go down
Diana

Diana

Character sheet
HP:
EXP:
WEAPONS:

Welcome to Valaren Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Valaren   Welcome to Valaren I_icon_minitime14.11.12 1:05

Can i "accidentally" kill Lesale while pushing him over? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Artimus

Artimus

Reknown : 8

Character sheet
HP:
Welcome to Valaren Left_bar_bleue15/21Welcome to Valaren Empty_bar_bleue  (15/21)
EXP:
Welcome to Valaren Left_bar_bleue1375/5000Welcome to Valaren Empty_bar_bleue  (1375/5000)
WEAPONS:

Welcome to Valaren Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Valaren   Welcome to Valaren I_icon_minitime14.11.12 10:53

Welcome to Empire in Blood Valaren,

Glad to have you aboard Sir.

Allow me introduce myself, My name is Daniel, I 'm 28, I'm an entrepreneur \ IT professional.

I write for Artimus, a swarthy mariner, sword master, with a dark past, a sharp wit. quick with a questionably translated joke, this Bretonnian (French) has been known to have a short temper.

Looking forward to getting to know your character.

cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Welcome to Valaren Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Valaren   Welcome to Valaren I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Valaren
Page 1 of 1