empireinblood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
COMBAT RESOURCES
Photobucket
Time Until Next Post
Resources
Photobucket
Photobucket
Zone Chart
Zone1 (East end, hallway outside the chamber): Double doors leading in to the hallway can be shut and bolted from the inside of the chamber.:
OCCUPY: Midnorton

Zone2 (Eastern half of the audience chamber): This is the main floor of the chamber, where all of the cultists have convened. It is literally a throng of men, and so moving into Zone3 would require an AGI check of 25 or more to avoid being pulled down and trampled by the crowd:
OCCUPY: Valaren, Skyler

Zone3 (Western half of the audience chamber): Here there is a raised platform, where there is an altar beneath a giant golden statue that is suspended in mid-air.:
OCCUPY: Masked CULT LEADER, Pregnant woman, Artimus, Garvan

Difficulty Ratings
Photobucket

LE Compound

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Garvan

Garvan

Reknown : 9

Character sheet
HP:
LE Compound Left_bar_bleue13/22LE Compound Empty_bar_bleue  (13/22)
EXP:
LE Compound Left_bar_bleue2775/5000LE Compound Empty_bar_bleue  (2775/5000)
WEAPONS:

LE Compound Empty
PostSubject: LE Compound   LE Compound I_icon_minitime18.10.12 10:19

OKAY, here is the plan I propose...
We can discuss tactics here

1) BURN DOWN THE LONG HOUSE!
haha no really....

1) Someone stay hidden atop the wall where we came in. The can provide cover should we need it, they can be our eyes on the compound, and should we need to make a hasty escape they can cover us as we run and help us over the wall.

2) Someone (Not Garvan he cant sneak) Climb up on the roof the longhouse and peer into the hole in the roof, see whats up. They can also get in some sneaky kills from there should need be.

3) If there is not 30+ men in the longhouse I was thinkign maybe we could light the cart on fire as a distraction, take the daughter (throguh the hole in the roof if nescessary) or other kill the men who investigate it from behind. (Maybe even have people hiding to shoot bandits as the exit the longhouse)

Anyways, what do you guys think. I got a rope from that chest, if the daughter isnt too fat maybe we can stealtly haul her out the roof.

Back to top Go down
Midnorton

Midnorton

Reknown : 8

Character sheet
HP:
LE Compound Left_bar_bleue16/16LE Compound Empty_bar_bleue  (16/16)
EXP:
LE Compound Left_bar_bleue950/5000LE Compound Empty_bar_bleue  (950/5000)
WEAPONS:

LE Compound Empty
PostSubject: Re: LE Compound   LE Compound I_icon_minitime18.10.12 12:55

Sounds like a reasonable plan. If we do burn the Long House down, I suggest we block the main entrance. Perhaps move the wagon, quietly as possible to bar the door. Then set it on fire.

As for providing cover, Midnorton was made for that. He is a great deal better with ranged attacks then he is with melee.
Back to top Go down
Artimus

Artimus

Character sheet
HP:
LE Compound Left_bar_bleue15/21LE Compound Empty_bar_bleue  (15/21)
EXP:
LE Compound Left_bar_bleue1375/5000LE Compound Empty_bar_bleue  (1375/5000)
WEAPONS:

LE Compound Empty
PostSubject: Re: LE Compound   LE Compound I_icon_minitime22.10.12 12:03

Hey Guys!
welcome to the start of a new week. I can smell some serious action around the corner and I know some excellent posting from out talented crew of writers\adventures.

Now that we have a little perspective on the matter of the long house. Looks like we have 2 men on the main floor. Not the thirty that I expected/feared. But the remaining 28 could be in the cellar or lurking somehwere in the court yard. My thoughts are that we Merc (kill) these two gaurds and move into the long house. I know we can't confirm who thsee gaurds are, which could lead us into problems with wholeve they're affiliated with. but I'm fairly certainly they are associated with the group that kidnapped the GIess daughter and not OST and certainly not GIess. so lets shoot first and ask questions later. I would normally be up for lighting the building, but Ms Giess may be held in the cellar. that would be embarassing.

The good news is we have your daughter.
the bad news is she's extra crispy. affraid

Thats my 2 cents.

let me know your thoughts\ideas

also how are you guys enjoying the dynamic. I tend to take the lead abit. which I enjoy and is a relecteion of Artimus' character. I'm totally open to other people taking charge if the feeling strikes them.

Don't be afraid to take a risk.

I'm really digging this group. Lets keep the communication lines open

Cheers mates
Back to top Go down
Midnorton

Midnorton

Character sheet
HP:
LE Compound Left_bar_bleue16/16LE Compound Empty_bar_bleue  (16/16)
EXP:
LE Compound Left_bar_bleue950/5000LE Compound Empty_bar_bleue  (950/5000)
WEAPONS:

LE Compound Empty
PostSubject: Re: LE Compound   LE Compound I_icon_minitime22.10.12 13:30

Yeah. With the 2 guards and cellar door appeared, my thought was ‘fire’ bad. I’m for killing the two guards and sneak our way into the cellar if possible. I suspect there might be a catacombs/dungeon behind those iron doors. So if we can get the daughter and get out, would be a good way to trap what guards are below.

==========

As for you keeping the leadership role, that is fine with me. Midnorton was created to be more ‘supportive’ than ‘commanding’.
Back to top Go down
Garvan

Garvan

Reknown : 9

Character sheet
HP:
LE Compound Left_bar_bleue13/22LE Compound Empty_bar_bleue  (13/22)
EXP:
LE Compound Left_bar_bleue2775/5000LE Compound Empty_bar_bleue  (2775/5000)
WEAPONS:

LE Compound Empty
PostSubject: Re: LE Compound   LE Compound I_icon_minitime23.10.12 14:19

BURN IT DOWN
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

LE Compound Empty
PostSubject: Re: LE Compound   LE Compound I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LE Compound
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum