empireinblood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
COMBAT RESOURCES
Photobucket
Time Until Next Post
Resources
Photobucket
Photobucket
Zone Chart
Zone1 (East end, hallway outside the chamber): Double doors leading in to the hallway can be shut and bolted from the inside of the chamber.:
OCCUPY: Midnorton

Zone2 (Eastern half of the audience chamber): This is the main floor of the chamber, where all of the cultists have convened. It is literally a throng of men, and so moving into Zone3 would require an AGI check of 25 or more to avoid being pulled down and trampled by the crowd:
OCCUPY: Valaren, Skyler

Zone3 (Western half of the audience chamber): Here there is a raised platform, where there is an altar beneath a giant golden statue that is suspended in mid-air.:
OCCUPY: Masked CULT LEADER, Pregnant woman, Artimus, Garvan

Difficulty Ratings
Photobucket

Thursday Update

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lore Keeper
Admin
Lore Keeper

Reknown : 9

Thursday Update Empty
PostSubject: Thursday Update   Thursday Update I_icon_minitime30.08.12 12:35

Hey guys,

Thanks for the great posts today! Appreciate it.

Just two things I'd like to nitpick on:

1) Feel free to RP a little more heavily in the marketplace. You can do a laundry list of things, but give me a little blurb about where in town youre going and what youre looking to do.

2) Make sure you read everyone's post CAREFULLY. All PC's, and DM posts. There are crucial details that can be easily lost, and I'd encourage everyone to make sure they pay attention so that someone doesnt write something that doesnt make sense logically

Cheers guys

-LK
Back to top Go down
https://empireinblood.forumotion.com
Garvan

Garvan

Reknown : 9

Character sheet
HP:
Thursday Update Left_bar_bleue13/22Thursday Update Empty_bar_bleue  (13/22)
EXP:
Thursday Update Left_bar_bleue2775/5000Thursday Update Empty_bar_bleue  (2775/5000)
WEAPONS:

Thursday Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thursday Update   Thursday Update I_icon_minitime30.08.12 12:37

Yeah my bad... Missed dans possed again and in doing so made Garvan look cray cray
Back to top Go down

Thursday Update
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
empireinblood :: Meta :: The LoreKeeper's Verdict-
Jump to: