empireinblood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
COMBAT RESOURCES
Photobucket
Time Until Next Post
Resources
Photobucket
Photobucket
Zone Chart
Zone1 (East end, hallway outside the chamber): Double doors leading in to the hallway can be shut and bolted from the inside of the chamber.:
OCCUPY: Midnorton

Zone2 (Eastern half of the audience chamber): This is the main floor of the chamber, where all of the cultists have convened. It is literally a throng of men, and so moving into Zone3 would require an AGI check of 25 or more to avoid being pulled down and trampled by the crowd:
OCCUPY: Valaren, Skyler

Zone3 (Western half of the audience chamber): Here there is a raised platform, where there is an altar beneath a giant golden statue that is suspended in mid-air.:
OCCUPY: Masked CULT LEADER, Pregnant woman, Artimus, Garvan

Difficulty Ratings
Photobucket

My absence and (possibly) my return

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Valaren

Valaren

Reknown : 1

Character sheet
HP:
My absence and (possibly) my return Left_bar_bleue13/13My absence and (possibly) my return Empty_bar_bleue  (13/13)
EXP:
My absence and (possibly) my return Left_bar_bleue1675/5000My absence and (possibly) my return Empty_bar_bleue  (1675/5000)
WEAPONS:

My absence and (possibly) my return Empty
PostSubject: My absence and (possibly) my return   My absence and (possibly) my return I_icon_minitime18.01.14 9:06

Hi everybody. I apologize for my (long) absence. A lot of stuff has happened over the last few months in real life, which caused me to have (a lot) of problems getting online. I could go into it all, but I'm quite sure a tl;dr would suffice:

tl;dr:

GF and I broke up, had to find a new place to stay, lost my job, found a new place to stay, family member passed away, family member suffering from dementia.

Still quite long now that I look at it  Neutral 

All in all, I'm getting things back on track and would love to be able to participate again. If there's any way Valaren can make a reappearance, that would be good. Otherwise, I'll just read up on the story and speak to you guys in here Smile
Back to top Go down

My absence and (possibly) my return
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
empireinblood :: Meta :: The Wheel and Skull-
Jump to: