empireinblood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
COMBAT RESOURCES
Photobucket
Time Until Next Post
Resources
Photobucket
Photobucket
Zone Chart
Zone1 (East end, hallway outside the chamber): Double doors leading in to the hallway can be shut and bolted from the inside of the chamber.:
OCCUPY: Midnorton

Zone2 (Eastern half of the audience chamber): This is the main floor of the chamber, where all of the cultists have convened. It is literally a throng of men, and so moving into Zone3 would require an AGI check of 25 or more to avoid being pulled down and trampled by the crowd:
OCCUPY: Valaren, Skyler

Zone3 (Western half of the audience chamber): Here there is a raised platform, where there is an altar beneath a giant golden statue that is suspended in mid-air.:
OCCUPY: Masked CULT LEADER, Pregnant woman, Artimus, Garvan

Difficulty Ratings
Photobucket

Inventory Management

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lore Keeper
Admin
Lore Keeper

Reknown : 9

Inventory Management Empty
PostSubject: Inventory Management   Inventory Management I_icon_minitime06.09.12 10:26

Hey guys,

Make sure that you're adding to your inventory the items that you purchased, else you won't have them when you need them! That includes your horses and new items.

Cheers
-LK
Back to top Go down
https://empireinblood.forumotion.com
Garvan

Garvan

Character sheet
HP:
Inventory Management Left_bar_bleue13/22Inventory Management Empty_bar_bleue  (13/22)
EXP:
Inventory Management Left_bar_bleue2775/5000Inventory Management Empty_bar_bleue  (2775/5000)
WEAPONS:

PostSubject: Re: Inventory Management   Inventory Management I_icon_minitime06.09.12 11:54

FYI arty, I am taking the spotty horseums. I added my items, but do you manage the gold LK?
Back to top Go down
Lore Keeper
Admin
Lore Keeper

PostSubject: Re: Inventory Management   Inventory Management I_icon_minitime06.09.12 17:17

I managed the gold!
Back to top Go down
https://empireinblood.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inventory Management   Inventory Management I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Inventory Management
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
empireinblood :: Meta :: The LoreKeeper's Verdict-
Jump to: