empireinblood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
COMBAT RESOURCES
Photobucket
Time Until Next Post
Resources
Photobucket
Photobucket
Zone Chart
Zone1 (East end, hallway outside the chamber): Double doors leading in to the hallway can be shut and bolted from the inside of the chamber.:
OCCUPY: Midnorton

Zone2 (Eastern half of the audience chamber): This is the main floor of the chamber, where all of the cultists have convened. It is literally a throng of men, and so moving into Zone3 would require an AGI check of 25 or more to avoid being pulled down and trampled by the crowd:
OCCUPY: Valaren, Skyler

Zone3 (Western half of the audience chamber): Here there is a raised platform, where there is an altar beneath a giant golden statue that is suspended in mid-air.:
OCCUPY: Masked CULT LEADER, Pregnant woman, Artimus, Garvan

Difficulty Ratings
Photobucket

Demon fighting items...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Midnorton

Midnorton

Reknown : 8

Character sheet
HP:
Demon fighting items... Left_bar_bleue16/16Demon fighting items... Empty_bar_bleue  (16/16)
EXP:
Demon fighting items... Left_bar_bleue950/5000Demon fighting items... Empty_bar_bleue  (950/5000)
WEAPONS:

Demon fighting items... Empty
PostSubject: Demon fighting items...   Demon fighting items... I_icon_minitime12.12.12 22:17

With the decision to go to the meeting at the tavern the next day, Midnorton contemplated on stuff they might need. He approached one of the priest in the temple, preferably one that looked like they were higher ranked then a simple acolyte.

“Pardon me. Would this temple have some weapons that could possibly be useful in demon hunting? You see, we must deal with a demon that was summoned through that lass’ body.” He motioned his head over to the injured woman they saved.

“Perhaps some vials of holy water or even some weapons that could hurt demonic creatures more easily.”
Back to top Go down
Lore Keeper
Admin
Lore Keeper

Reknown : 9

PostSubject: Re: Demon fighting items...   Demon fighting items... I_icon_minitime13.12.12 12:16

Amidst the echoing temple, Midnorton conversed with an acolyte about demon-fighting weapons.

The young man looked Midnorton in the eye with an air of excitement, clearly curious about the inquiry.

"Why...I'm not certain, sir. Father Therus blesses an urn of water daily, but...I've never fought a demon before. Still, the light of Magustan shines through the water...I can tell - it healed my mother, it did. Here...take this."

Quickly, the young lad fumbled around near a small shrine, finding a large canteen and dipping it into an urn.

He screwed it tightly, passing it to Midnorton.

"I know not what you can do with it, but I pray it helps you in your quest. Magustan bless you."

[Midnorton gains Canteen of Blessed Water]
Back to top Go down
https://empireinblood.forumotion.com
Midnorton

Midnorton

Character sheet
HP:
Demon fighting items... Left_bar_bleue16/16Demon fighting items... Empty_bar_bleue  (16/16)
EXP:
Demon fighting items... Left_bar_bleue950/5000Demon fighting items... Empty_bar_bleue  (950/5000)
WEAPONS:

PostSubject: Re: Demon fighting items...   Demon fighting items... I_icon_minitime13.12.12 12:22

Midnorton thanked the young acolyte and secured the Canteen of Blessed Water in his pack.
Back to top Go down
Artimus

Artimus

Character sheet
HP:
Demon fighting items... Left_bar_bleue15/21Demon fighting items... Empty_bar_bleue  (15/21)
EXP:
Demon fighting items... Left_bar_bleue1375/5000Demon fighting items... Empty_bar_bleue  (1375/5000)
WEAPONS:

PostSubject: Re: Demon fighting items...   Demon fighting items... I_icon_minitime13.12.12 12:49

Overhearing the interaction Artimus strode to meet the two standing by the alter.

"The path we walk is dark brother, permit me a portion aswell?"
Back to top Go down
Lore Keeper
Admin
Lore Keeper

Reknown : 9

PostSubject: Re: Demon fighting items...   Demon fighting items... I_icon_minitime13.12.12 12:56

The acolyte smiled, and handed Artimus a Canteen.

Back to top Go down
https://empireinblood.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Demon fighting items...   Demon fighting items... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Demon fighting items...
Page 1 of 1