empireinblood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
COMBAT RESOURCES
Photobucket
Time Until Next Post
Resources
Photobucket
Photobucket
Zone Chart
Zone1 (East end, hallway outside the chamber): Double doors leading in to the hallway can be shut and bolted from the inside of the chamber.:
OCCUPY: Midnorton

Zone2 (Eastern half of the audience chamber): This is the main floor of the chamber, where all of the cultists have convened. It is literally a throng of men, and so moving into Zone3 would require an AGI check of 25 or more to avoid being pulled down and trampled by the crowd:
OCCUPY: Valaren, Skyler

Zone3 (Western half of the audience chamber): Here there is a raised platform, where there is an altar beneath a giant golden statue that is suspended in mid-air.:
OCCUPY: Masked CULT LEADER, Pregnant woman, Artimus, Garvan

Difficulty Ratings
Photobucket

Star Wars Delicious

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lore Keeper
Admin
Lore Keeper

Reknown : 9

Star Wars Delicious Empty
PostSubject: Star Wars Delicious   Star Wars Delicious I_icon_minitime24.10.12 17:45

Star Wars Delicious Box-SWLCG-left

http://www.fantasyflightgames.com/edge_news.asp?eidn=3529

Tasty. Anyone interested in cracking the box and playing the game when this comes out in Q4 2012?

Cheers

-LK
Back to top Go down
https://empireinblood.forumotion.com
Artimus

Artimus

Reknown : 8

Character sheet
HP:
Star Wars Delicious Left_bar_bleue15/21Star Wars Delicious Empty_bar_bleue  (15/21)
EXP:
Star Wars Delicious Left_bar_bleue1375/5000Star Wars Delicious Empty_bar_bleue  (1375/5000)
WEAPONS:

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Delicious   Star Wars Delicious I_icon_minitime25.10.12 8:20

That's no moon

(yes)
Back to top Go down
Garvan

Garvan

Character sheet
HP:
Star Wars Delicious Left_bar_bleue13/22Star Wars Delicious Empty_bar_bleue  (13/22)
EXP:
Star Wars Delicious Left_bar_bleue2775/5000Star Wars Delicious Empty_bar_bleue  (2775/5000)
WEAPONS:

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Delicious   Star Wars Delicious I_icon_minitime25.10.12 14:46

Defffffff not
Back to top Go down
Lore Keeper
Admin
Lore Keeper

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Delicious   Star Wars Delicious I_icon_minitime25.10.12 15:16

Garvan wrote:
Defffffff not

lame-o
Back to top Go down
Garvan

Garvan

Character sheet
HP:
Star Wars Delicious Left_bar_bleue13/22Star Wars Delicious Empty_bar_bleue  (13/22)
EXP:
Star Wars Delicious Left_bar_bleue2775/5000Star Wars Delicious Empty_bar_bleue  (2775/5000)
WEAPONS:

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Delicious   Star Wars Delicious I_icon_minitime25.10.12 15:56

Im fairly certain weve bought these before actually, lol. I remember playing at the cottage
Back to top Go down
Lore Keeper
Admin
Lore Keeper

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Delicious   Star Wars Delicious I_icon_minitime25.10.12 16:09

No way dude. That was the shittiest cardgame ever, made by Wizards of the Coast.

There's an old-school Star wars game made by a company called Decipher which totally rocks. ive got some of them but theyre hard to come by.

This new game is made by Fantasy Flight Games - they're literally the best CCG company out there right now, and this game looks righteous.

-LK
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Delicious   Star Wars Delicious I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Star Wars Delicious
Page 1 of 1