HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
COMBAT RESOURCES
Photobucket
Time Until Next Post
Resources
Photobucket
Photobucket
Zone Chart
Zone1 (East end, hallway outside the chamber): Double doors leading in to the hallway can be shut and bolted from the inside of the chamber.:
OCCUPY: Midnorton

Zone2 (Eastern half of the audience chamber): This is the main floor of the chamber, where all of the cultists have convened. It is literally a throng of men, and so moving into Zone3 would require an AGI check of 25 or more to avoid being pulled down and trampled by the crowd:
OCCUPY: Valaren, Skyler

Zone3 (Western half of the audience chamber): Here there is a raised platform, where there is an altar beneath a giant golden statue that is suspended in mid-air.:
OCCUPY: Masked CULT LEADER, Pregnant woman, Artimus, Garvan

Difficulty Ratings
Photobucket

Share | 

Midnorton in Sulkporte

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Midnorton

Reknown : 8

Character sheet
HP:
16/16  (16/16)
EXP:
950/5000  (950/5000)
WEAPONS:

PostSubject: Midnorton in Sulkporte   15.08.12 10:46

Midnorton slipped into the supply store that was recommended by some of the shipmen in the harbor. He glanced around and saw many backpacks, ropes, climbing gear, tents, torches, and other traveling supplies.

He approached the counter, as he spotted the young girl standing there.

Midnorton smiled, “Excuse me. I am looking for something. I hope you carry them. They are sunstones. Do you carry any?”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lore Keeper
Admin

Reknown : 9

PostSubject: Re: Midnorton in Sulkporte   15.08.12 11:15

The young girl looked at Midnorton, obviously conscious of his comeliness. The smell of the musky travel supplies about the shop seemed to suggest a store of masculine proprietorship, and she looked out of place.

"Ah, sorry sir..." she said, stumbling over her words a bit. "This is my father's shop, and he's away in the fields today." her rosy cheeks betrayed a face full of freckles, bordered by thick, brown hair.

"Sunstones? Those sound like a fantasy, sir!" she chuckled shyly. "We carry torches and lanterns though, sir, and our hooded lanterns can tolerate some of the sea, if it were to splash upon you. Won't hold up to getting too wet, though...sorry sir."

========================

Note: sunstones are a magical item Mid. In the setting, magic is feared and frowned upon as chaotic, devils work. There are many sages and magic people, but they are typically outcasts. Magic items are abound, its just that common people dont really understand or like them. Therefore, an item like sunstones would likely be more privy to a race of elves or exotic, magic-driven creatures. Or else a treasure Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://empireinblood.forumotion.com
Midnorton

Reknown : 8

Character sheet
HP:
16/16  (16/16)
EXP:
950/5000  (950/5000)
WEAPONS:

PostSubject: Re: Midnorton in Sulkporte   15.08.12 12:04

Ah.. okay. I guess chemistry (aka Alchemy) would not have advanced enough to make light rods. hehe.. oh well. Was looking for something that would give light off underwater.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Midnorton in Sulkporte   

Back to top Go down

Midnorton in Sulkporte
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
empireinblood :: Meta :: The Marketplace-
Jump to: