HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
COMBAT RESOURCES
Photobucket
Time Until Next Post
Resources
Photobucket
Photobucket
Zone Chart
Zone1 (East end, hallway outside the chamber): Double doors leading in to the hallway can be shut and bolted from the inside of the chamber.:
OCCUPY: Midnorton

Zone2 (Eastern half of the audience chamber): This is the main floor of the chamber, where all of the cultists have convened. It is literally a throng of men, and so moving into Zone3 would require an AGI check of 25 or more to avoid being pulled down and trampled by the crowd:
OCCUPY: Valaren, Skyler

Zone3 (Western half of the audience chamber): Here there is a raised platform, where there is an altar beneath a giant golden statue that is suspended in mid-air.:
OCCUPY: Masked CULT LEADER, Pregnant woman, Artimus, Garvan

Difficulty Ratings
Photobucket

Share | 

Artimus' letter to Lord Brahnzik

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lore Keeper
Admin

Reknown : 9

PostSubject: Artimus' letter to Lord Brahnzik   03.01.13 14:08

Hamus,

Chaos has come to Sulkport.

We have uncovered a that Cult operates on the island, they Kidnapped Giess , A local merchant’s daughter. In truth we did not know what were getting ourselves into. We set out after what we believed were bandits. What we found was darker than anything I had imagined. We were able to save the girl but we didn’t not stop these zealots from raising some manner of ungodliness. It is human in form, burst forth from the loins of the Giess woman, a naked, pale beast with white skin, red eyes, scaly hands and a long tongue. Whatever it is, it is faster than my blade and stronger than Garvan’s Arm.

The Demon is loose, Wulfric is dead and there is no telling what the creature’s intentions are.

The chaos you seek is here My Lord. If the orc seer Aureg's missed this, he may not be the compass you should be following. I leave this to your sound judgement

If it suits you, meet us as the Seaspray Tavern, I recommend caution, a disguise and at least two men accompany you, Ryanith and perhaps another. I believe Verdi de Vecci to be operating the town, although I don’t think he is the cause of this summoning, I have no doubts he will try to wheel the situation to his favour.

I have pledged my pledge to you in your Hunt of demons and chaos slaked the dark thirst in his heart for vengeance and blood and I have no intent to break it. Grant me this leave as you see fit. If you choose to call me to your side I will answer.

C’est la seule vertu qui donne la noblesse

Cœur fidèle- Artimus De Londe,
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://empireinblood.forumotion.com

Artimus' letter to Lord Brahnzik
Page 1 of 1