HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
COMBAT RESOURCES
Photobucket
Time Until Next Post
Resources
Photobucket
Photobucket
Zone Chart
Zone1 (East end, hallway outside the chamber): Double doors leading in to the hallway can be shut and bolted from the inside of the chamber.:
OCCUPY: Midnorton

Zone2 (Eastern half of the audience chamber): This is the main floor of the chamber, where all of the cultists have convened. It is literally a throng of men, and so moving into Zone3 would require an AGI check of 25 or more to avoid being pulled down and trampled by the crowd:
OCCUPY: Valaren, Skyler

Zone3 (Western half of the audience chamber): Here there is a raised platform, where there is an altar beneath a giant golden statue that is suspended in mid-air.:
OCCUPY: Masked CULT LEADER, Pregnant woman, Artimus, Garvan

Difficulty Ratings
Photobucket

Share | 
 

 [Garvan searches the altar chamber]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lore Keeper
Admin
avatar

Posts : 359
Reknown : 9
Join date : 2012-06-27

PostSubject: [Garvan searches the altar chamber]   03.12.12 11:29

Garvan finds:

*Axe of the Fiery Embrace
DMG: 3D+1
Ability: Deals 1D fire damage to enemies that are struck for the first time

*The Dark Dagger
DMG: 1D+2
Ability: Once per day, declare a target. Against that target, The Dark Dagger's DMG is equal to the wielder's AGI score.

*The Cultists Book of Rituals
+3 to all rolls involving summoning

350 Gold (DIVIDED AMONG THE PLAYERS)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://empireinblood.forumotion.com
Lore Keeper
Admin
avatar

Posts : 359
Reknown : 9
Join date : 2012-06-27

PostSubject: Re: [Garvan searches the altar chamber]   13.12.12 12:13

Anybody claiming any of this stuff?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://empireinblood.forumotion.com
Midnorton

avatar

Posts : 183
Reknown : 8
Join date : 2012-06-28
Age : 42
Location : North Carolina

Character sheet
HP:
16/16  (16/16)
EXP:
950/5000  (950/5000)
WEAPONS:

PostSubject: Re: [Garvan searches the altar chamber]   13.12.12 12:20

Artimus stated in one of his post that he would like Midnorton to try to sell the axe, so Mid will do that unless someone wants it.

Too bad Skyler died, he could've used the dagger. If no one wants that, Midnorton could try to sell that too.

I see Midnorton able to summon 'nature spirits/animals' at some point. Would the Ritual Book work with that, or just demonic stuff. If it will work, Midnorton will take it for future use.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Artimus

avatar

Posts : 214
Reknown : 8
Join date : 2012-07-10
Age : 34
Location : Ontario Canada

Character sheet
HP:
15/21  (15/21)
EXP:
1375/5000  (1375/5000)
WEAPONS:

PostSubject: Re: [Garvan searches the altar chamber]   13.12.12 12:57

I think the book of ritutals should be shown to Thenus I forgot about it till it was just reminded now
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Midnorton

avatar

Posts : 183
Reknown : 8
Join date : 2012-06-28
Age : 42
Location : North Carolina

Character sheet
HP:
16/16  (16/16)
EXP:
950/5000  (950/5000)
WEAPONS:

PostSubject: Re: [Garvan searches the altar chamber]   13.12.12 13:15

That is good too. Learn more about it before we decide what to do with it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Midnorton

avatar

Posts : 183
Reknown : 8
Join date : 2012-06-28
Age : 42
Location : North Carolina

Character sheet
HP:
16/16  (16/16)
EXP:
950/5000  (950/5000)
WEAPONS:

PostSubject: Re: [Garvan searches the altar chamber]   17.12.12 2:13

Midnorton headed for the Merchant’s Quarters as he carried objects hidden by cloth in his arms. He looked left and right as he watched for any unwanted attention while he looked for a weapon’s shop.

He spotted some weapon shops, but they looked too run down or poor to offer a respectable price of his cargo. He finally spotted a suitable shop and entered.

He looked to see if the place was empty of customers before he approached the counter and revealed the axe and dagger to the shop owner.

“I have two enchanted weapons to offer you for a reasonable price.”

He first took the axe and showed it to the shop owner. “This axe burns those wounded by it. Such a weapon would sell for a nice price for perhaps an adventurer or a city guard.”

The dagger is next shown, “This dagger fits perfectly in one’s hand. Almost like it melds with your hand. It becomes an extension to your arm allowing for fast strikes instead of relying on brute strength.”

Midnorton smiled at the shop owner, “I’m sure you can find someone to purchase these two weapons at a great profit, but first, how much are you willing to pay me…”

Midnorton waited expectantly for the response…

================

Negotiating for a good price for the axe and dagger.
Charm [4d6] + Diplomacy [2d6]
[Roll: 4+5+5+1+5+5 = 25]

*Almost Heroic level. Razz


Last edited by Midnorton on 17.12.12 2:23; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Winds Of Fate

avatar

Posts : 156
Reknown : 0
Join date : 2012-06-28

PostSubject: Re: [Garvan searches the altar chamber]   17.12.12 2:13

The member 'Midnorton' has done the following action : Diceroller

'SKILL CHECK' : 4, 5, 5, 1, 5, 5
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lore Keeper
Admin
avatar

Posts : 359
Reknown : 9
Join date : 2012-06-27

PostSubject: Re: [Garvan searches the altar chamber]   17.12.12 13:52

The shopkeeper was a well-muscled man, clearly a blacksmith. Long burns ran up his arms, and he stared at Midnorton with a stern face.

However, the comely young man had clearly caught him off guard with his banter, and the stern proprietor sat down with his eye trained upon the weapons.

"Nice pieces, indeed." he said quietly, looking back up at Midnorton with a queer gaze.

He ran his hands over the weapons, frowning.

"I will not lie to you, sir. These weapons would fetch far more in Imperial Marienburg. I outfit only farmers and the odd guardsman or sailor who happens into port. However, I do have a penchant for rare and exotic weaponry, especially of a historical nature...and this axe is at least 200 years old by any standards. I would be willing to give you 600 gold for it, which is less than it is worth but more than I can spare."

"With a purchase like that, I would have to give you no more than 100 for the dagger individually...or I will buy both for 650."


Back to top Go down
View user profile http://empireinblood.forumotion.com
Midnorton

avatar

Posts : 183
Reknown : 8
Join date : 2012-06-28
Age : 42
Location : North Carolina

Character sheet
HP:
16/16  (16/16)
EXP:
950/5000  (950/5000)
WEAPONS:

PostSubject: Re: [Garvan searches the altar chamber]   17.12.12 14:05

650 gold seemed a fair price, less then he hoped for, but like the blacksmith said, for this area that is a good price.

He didn't really want to carry these weapons around while they will probably be fighting fairly soon. Also he suspected speed will be needed to hunt down the demon.

With those thoughts, he smiled at the blacksmith. "I believe we have a deal."

Midnorton extended his hand out to shake on it.

=========

Afterward he will tell the others of his success and of course fairly split the proceeds with them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lore Keeper
Admin
avatar

Posts : 359
Reknown : 9
Join date : 2012-06-27

PostSubject: Re: [Garvan searches the altar chamber]   20.12.12 2:54

Approved and done.

(650 divided by 4 and doled out. Diana does not receive)

-LK
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://empireinblood.forumotion.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: [Garvan searches the altar chamber]   

Back to top Go down
 
[Garvan searches the altar chamber]
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Setting Up A Shrine/Altar
» Optimum Strategy for RV Searches
» bull horns on door post!!!!
» 2 women searched roadside...wait this sounds familliar!
» Nephilim altars and the Federal Reserve - Rob Skiba interview 1-9-13

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
empireinblood :: Meta :: The Marketplace-
Jump to: