empireinblood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
COMBAT RESOURCES
Photobucket
Time Until Next Post
Resources
Photobucket
Photobucket
Zone Chart
Zone1 (East end, hallway outside the chamber): Double doors leading in to the hallway can be shut and bolted from the inside of the chamber.:
OCCUPY: Midnorton

Zone2 (Eastern half of the audience chamber): This is the main floor of the chamber, where all of the cultists have convened. It is literally a throng of men, and so moving into Zone3 would require an AGI check of 25 or more to avoid being pulled down and trampled by the crowd:
OCCUPY: Valaren, Skyler

Zone3 (Western half of the audience chamber): Here there is a raised platform, where there is an altar beneath a giant golden statue that is suspended in mid-air.:
OCCUPY: Masked CULT LEADER, Pregnant woman, Artimus, Garvan

Difficulty Ratings
Photobucket

The Dryad's Secret

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lore Keeper
Admin
Lore Keeper

Reknown : 9

The Dryad's Secret Empty
PostSubject: The Dryad's Secret   The Dryad's Secret I_icon_minitime28.11.12 11:29

"MIDNORTON!" they screamed as the magnificent transformation took place. The handsome, comely man before them had shed his clothing, and now his skin began to take on a green pallor. Roots and tendrils extended from his arms, covering his chest and face. A soft hue began to emanate from his eyes, and suddenly he stood tall and treelike, staring expectantly at the fellowship in his new form.

The Lore Keeper stared, eyes bulging. This...this was unbelievable!

"Midnorton..." he stammered...

"...you're a..."

Midnorton nodded. Dryad, woodman, treefolk...he had heard it all.

"...You're a woman!"

Midnorton's face fell.

The Dryad's Secret Dryad

(Nice boobs buddy Laughing )

-LK
Back to top Go down
https://empireinblood.forumotion.com
Diana

Diana

Reknown : 3

Character sheet
HP:
The Dryad's Secret Left_bar_bleue0/0The Dryad's Secret Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
EXP:
The Dryad's Secret Left_bar_bleue450/5000The Dryad's Secret Empty_bar_bleue  (450/5000)
WEAPONS:

The Dryad's Secret Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dryad's Secret   The Dryad's Secret I_icon_minitime28.11.12 12:02

I WAS GONNA SAY THAT!!!
but Skyler's dead/unconscious/dying... doesn't know what's happening.
Back to top Go down
Midnorton

Midnorton

Reknown : 8

Character sheet
HP:
The Dryad's Secret Left_bar_bleue16/16The Dryad's Secret Empty_bar_bleue  (16/16)
EXP:
The Dryad's Secret Left_bar_bleue950/5000The Dryad's Secret Empty_bar_bleue  (950/5000)
WEAPONS:

The Dryad's Secret Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dryad's Secret   The Dryad's Secret I_icon_minitime28.11.12 13:28

hehe... yep. Dryads are known to be female (though really they are androgynous like most plants.)

So I thought it would be funny to have Mid's dryad form be 'female' and human form be 'male'. Razz

Edit: Epicene might be a better word to use than androgynous.

Epicene: with female characteristics: describes a male having typically female characteristics ( literary )

Androgynous: botany with both male and female flowers: describes a plant species in which both male and female flowers occur in the same flower head
Back to top Go down
Lore Keeper
Admin
Lore Keeper

Reknown : 9

The Dryad's Secret Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dryad's Secret   The Dryad's Secret I_icon_minitime28.11.12 17:05

Oh wow...intentional!

You told me! Smile

-LK
Back to top Go down
https://empireinblood.forumotion.com
Midnorton

Midnorton

Character sheet
HP:
The Dryad's Secret Left_bar_bleue16/16The Dryad's Secret Empty_bar_bleue  (16/16)
EXP:
The Dryad's Secret Left_bar_bleue950/5000The Dryad's Secret Empty_bar_bleue  (950/5000)
WEAPONS:

The Dryad's Secret Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dryad's Secret   The Dryad's Secret I_icon_minitime29.11.12 17:09

For those of you wondering about how our DM let me play a Dryad, it was cause this Midnorton is a 'copy' of Midnorton in the 4E game he ran. That Midnorton was a Wilden and in this setting, a dryad was the closest thing to a Wilden.
Back to top Go down
Diana

Diana

Reknown : 3

Character sheet
HP:
The Dryad's Secret Left_bar_bleue0/0The Dryad's Secret Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
EXP:
The Dryad's Secret Left_bar_bleue450/5000The Dryad's Secret Empty_bar_bleue  (450/5000)
WEAPONS:

The Dryad's Secret Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dryad's Secret   The Dryad's Secret I_icon_minitime29.11.12 19:28

Oooh sneaky!!!
Back to top Go down
Artimus

Artimus

Character sheet
HP:
The Dryad's Secret Left_bar_bleue15/21The Dryad's Secret Empty_bar_bleue  (15/21)
EXP:
The Dryad's Secret Left_bar_bleue1375/5000The Dryad's Secret Empty_bar_bleue  (1375/5000)
WEAPONS:

The Dryad's Secret Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dryad's Secret   The Dryad's Secret I_icon_minitime29.11.12 20:45

Such a cool reveal Mid!

is there a sorcerous smurf hiding somewhere?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Dryad's Secret Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dryad's Secret   The Dryad's Secret I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Dryad's Secret
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
empireinblood :: Meta :: The Wheel and Skull-
Jump to: