empireinblood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
COMBAT RESOURCES
Photobucket
Time Until Next Post
Resources
Photobucket
Photobucket
Zone Chart
Zone1 (East end, hallway outside the chamber): Double doors leading in to the hallway can be shut and bolted from the inside of the chamber.:
OCCUPY: Midnorton

Zone2 (Eastern half of the audience chamber): This is the main floor of the chamber, where all of the cultists have convened. It is literally a throng of men, and so moving into Zone3 would require an AGI check of 25 or more to avoid being pulled down and trampled by the crowd:
OCCUPY: Valaren, Skyler

Zone3 (Western half of the audience chamber): Here there is a raised platform, where there is an altar beneath a giant golden statue that is suspended in mid-air.:
OCCUPY: Masked CULT LEADER, Pregnant woman, Artimus, Garvan

Difficulty Ratings
Photobucket

EIB is Recruiting

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lore Keeper
Admin
Lore Keeper

Reknown : 9

EIB is Recruiting  Empty
PostSubject: EIB is Recruiting    EIB is Recruiting  I_icon_minitime18.10.12 11:07

UPDATE: Unfortunately, Wulfric will no longer be with us. As such, I will be looking for two new applicants. There will be no post today, a fresh round of posting will begin monday morning. I hope to have the positions filled over the weekend.

Also, check out The Golden Daemons! There is a brand new advancement system being put in place, so get excited!

==============================|

Gentlemen,

I thought I'd let you know that I'm actively looking for 1 more player for Empire in Blood. I would like to bring the party size up to 5, and as such I've posted an ad or two.

I also wanted to relate that I have an acute interest in really ramping up things around here. I'd like to see more participation and posting reliability on all our parts. I want to level with you guys here - this is and never will be a perfect game. Especially given that we're just really getting rolling, it needs to be mentioned that at points EIB will seem slow, and at times it will take some course correcting on my part to keep the pacing going.

I want players in this game that are invested and committed to making it a long-term success. Much of that responsibility lies on my shoulders, in terms of providing you guys with interesting content that you will enjoy roleplaying through.

However, some of your (and my) enjoyment of the game is, by necessity, going to come from player input and creativity.

The philosophy that all of us need to follow is simply this: this is YOUR game that you have committed to enjoying, and as such YOU should take responsibility for making it so. This comes in the form of suggestions, requests, and an open dialogue if there's anything you're interested in seeing or changing.

Let's all take an active role in making this awesome. We have a great group here, and I know you guys have the capacity to make this incredible.

As a sign of my commitment to this, I will have the GDP system ironed out by tomorrow. This should bring some additional coolness-factor to the game that I think you'll all enjoy.

Cheers!

-LK
Back to top Go down
https://empireinblood.forumotion.com

EIB is Recruiting
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
empireinblood :: Meta :: The LoreKeeper's Verdict-
Jump to: